See Gabo's Work
Gabo's work can be found in major museums throughout the world. The largest collections are at Tate in London and the Berlinsche Galerie in Berlin. These two Museums are sources of images of Gabo's works in their collections and will supply images, for fees, once permission for reproduction has been granted.
The major collections:
- Tate, London
- Berlinsche Galerie, Berlin, Germany
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Canada
- Solomon R Guggenheim Museum, New York
- Hirshhorn Museum & Sculpture Garden, Washington DC
- Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Leeds Art Gallery, Leeds, England
- Städel Museum, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Museum Ludwig, Cologne, Germany
- Kunsthalle, Hamburg, Germany
- Wilhelm Lehmbruck Museum, Duisburg, Germany
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, Humlebæk, Denmark
- Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Centre Pompidou, Paris, France
- Musée de Peinture et de Sculpture, Grenoble, France
North American Museums:
- Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Whitney Museum of Art, New York
- Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas, Texas
- Phillips Collection, Washington DC
- Albright Knox Museum, Buffalo, NY
- Dallas Museum of Art, Texas
- Hakone Open Air Museum, Hakone
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art, Kobe
Archives are held by:
Tate Archive, Tate, London. Contains models, drawings, patterns, photographs, letters, documents, catalogues and original print archive.
Berlinsche Galerie, Berlin, Germany. Contains models, drawings, documents, letters, photographs, architectural drawings and models.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. Contains letter and documents.
MOMA, New York. Contains letters and documents.
For links to galleries and museums click here